15 Discussions
Anna Messbarger a lancé une discussion
stains for pine ceiling - What stain was used for the pine ceilings?
    Commenter
Anna Messbarger a lancé une discussion
wood stain-upper deck - Can you tell me what wood and wood stain you used for the deck vaulted ceiling?
    Commenter
Anna Messbarger a lancé une discussion
backsplash information - I’ve been looking for this backsplash! Can you tell the information on it please!?
    Commenter
Anna Messbarger a lancé une discussion
stone fireplace - I love this stone fireplace. Can you tell me the stone material used?
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Anna Messbarger a lancé une discussion
siding - i love this siding! would you be able to share the color and manufacturer?
    1 Commentaire
Anna Messbarger a lancé une discussion
siding color - what is the name of the siding and color
    Commenter
Anna Messbarger a lancé une discussion
siding color - what is the name of the siding and color
    1 Commentaire
Anna Messbarger a lancé une discussion
I need this color siding! - What color siding is this?
    Commenter
Anna Messbarger a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Anna Messbarger a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...