6 Discussions
Anna Shaw a lancé une discussion
60mm thick benchtops or uneven kickboard? - Due to the height of our windows, in order to accommodate the needed bench top height, and also appliances my kitchen design has suggested o... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Anna Shaw a lancé une discussion
Kitchen design help - feels cold/soulless - This is the proposed design of our new kitchen. The plan is to have the cabinets a light grey colour and the benches either concrete or a da... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Anna Shaw a lancé une discussion
Recommendations for kitchen builder - eclectic kitchen incorporating.. - My husband and I are owner-building our dream house. We are just past the lock up stage and I am starting to search for a cabinet builder fo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Anna Shaw a lancé une discussion
Help with Lights - I really like these pendent lights, but they are way out of my price range. I was wondering if anyone has seen anything similar at a more re... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Anna Shaw a lancé une discussion
Kitchen design help desperately needed! - My husband and I are about to undertake the next part of our self build - the kitchen/dinning/lounge great room. The problem is, I can not w... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Anna Shaw a lancé une discussion
Need design help for Kitchen - how to set it out. - My husband and I are about to undertake the next part of our self build - the kitchen/dinning/lounge great room. The problem is, I can not w... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires