30 Discussions
annecolson a lancé une discussion
LVP flooring please! - What is the LVP used? Thanks!
2 J'aime    Commenter
annecolson a lancé une discussion
Countertop - How big is the apron front? Thanks
    Commenter
annecolson a lancé une discussion
Love this kitchen! - What species and stain color is the wood on the cabinets? It is so lovely!
    Commenter
annecolson a lancé une discussion
Beautiful kitchen! - What is the wood/color of the stain on the cabinets? Also, what is the countertop? Is it quartz? Gorgeous!
    Commenter
annecolson a lancé une discussion
Fireplace - What material/color is used on the fireplace? I like that it looks like concrete, Also, I like the stain on the cabinets. Do you happen to ... Lire plus
    Commenter
annecolson a lancé une discussion
I love the brass tab pulls - Could you tell me where you got the cabinet hardware? thanks!
    1 Commentaire
annecolson a lancé une discussion
Great room! - Could you please tell me what the floor tile is? thank you
    Commenter
annecolson a lancé une discussion
I love your fireplace.. - Hi, Could you please share the material of your fireplace surround and hearth? Is it concrete? Thank you
    Commenter
annecolson a lancé une discussion
I love this kitchen! - Could you please share where the light over the kitchen table is from? thank you!
    4 Commentaires
annecolson a lancé une discussion
I love the fireplace surround - Could you share the material used for the surround? Is it concrete? Thank you,
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...