9 Discussions
annelucelle a lancé une discussion
Cost - Do you ship to Canada and how much?
    1 Commentaire
annelucelle a lancé une discussion
Veggie bins - New kitchen going to be installed. I have 2 veggie drawers! Clear front to fill with colourful beans or rice! This is a cottage so I want t... Lire plus
    Commenter
annelucelle a lancé une discussion
New kitchen for cottage - We are putting in a new Kitchen at the cottage. I love and have ordered and received my fireclay farmhouse sink. Wanted to use a laminate co... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
annelucelle a lancé une discussion
Pink grass - What is the name of the pink feathered grass!! Love it!
    1 Commentaire
annelucelle a lancé une discussion
Please tell me where - I need to find a farmhouse apron front sink for a Reno. I have been all over Halifax, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. No luck except to order with a... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
annelucelle a lancé une discussion
Where or how - Love these. We are remodelling our cottage and would love to purchase a couple of these. Where would I order these from or can they be bough... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
annelucelle a lancé une discussion
Ceiling colour - What colour is paired with this SWTopsail6217. Love the creaminess of the combo. Looking for a colour to paint the outside of my cottage whe... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
annelucelle a lancé une discussion
Wondering - We have purchased an old cottage in Halifax Co that has pine plank floors They need to be sanded! They have a gloss finish which I do not ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
annelucelle a lancé une discussion
Help with exterior colour - We are going to. Renovate and I have my heart set on a coral exterior white trim and a blue door or blue exterior white trim and coral door.... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires