60 Discussions
Ann Scheley a lancé une discussion
Backside of pillows? - Is the pattern on both sides of the pillow? If not, what is on the reverse?
    1 Commentaire
Ann Scheley a lancé une discussion
HELP! Can't stand my new couch! - So it all started with painting an accent wall in my living room. I totally love the color. I decided I needed more seating in my living roo... Lire plus
4 J'aime    103 Commentaires
Ann Scheley a lancé une discussion
Metallic paint? - Hello all. I am considering painting my 1920's dining room ceiling with modern masters metallic paint. I would like to paint right above the... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Ann Scheley a lancé une discussion
what is this mysterious beauty? - I bought this plant at a garage sale a few months back. They told me it won first prize at the county fair. They did not know the name of th... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Ann Scheley a lancé une discussion
Updated pictures for HOUZZ - Hello everyone! I wanted to share the most recent pictures of my kitchen taken by our architect's photographer. He was at our house about a ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Ann Scheley a lancé une discussion
48" THERMADOR range anyone? - So our Thermador range has been in since August and we are very happy with the stove top, griddle and grill. My complaint and DH's complaint... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Ann Scheley a lancé une discussion
48" THERMADOR range anyone? - So our Thermador range has been in since August and we are very happy with the stove top, griddle and grill. My complaint and DH's complaint... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Ann Scheley a lancé une discussion
ALMOST, All White Finished Kitchen Reveal!!! - Hi all GWers! By almost all white I mean there is a little gray in there. I want to thank GardenWeb for all the input I've recieved over the... Lire plus
    80 Commentaires
Ann Scheley a lancé une discussion
please post pics of where you keep your bread - We are finally moving back into the new kitchen and I am working with less storage space than before remodel due to having to take down a wa... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
Ann Scheley a lancé une discussion
Countertops IN! - Hello all! Countertop installers arrived at 8:15 this morning. Everything was moving along smoothly, until...They glued the Caesarstone Orga... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...