4 Discussions
Anson Hunter a lancé une discussion
Hoya Carnosa Compacta Variegated cuttings/plants to trade? - Hi! Looking for cuttings or rooted plants- the bigger the better but anything goes! Plenty to trade- cacti, succulents, houseplants and mor... Lire plus
    Commenter
Anson Hunter a lancé une discussion
Zone 6b looking for variegated/monstrose crassula to trade! - Lots to trade over here- and it's getting warmer!
    Commenter
Anson Hunter a lancé une discussion
Looking for interesting variegates/monstrose/cristatas for grafting. - Well, my grafting project failed, but now the bug has bit me, so to speak. I found a neat seller on eBay who does grafting and chimera proje... Lire plus
2 J'aime    Commenter
Anson Hunter a lancé une discussion
Graft euphorbia onto a cactus? - I got REAMED recently for suggesting to someone that I was going to graft a euphorbia onto a myrtillocactus geometrizans. This will be my fi... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires