8 Discussions
Anul a lancé une discussion
Stamped concrete vs stamped overlay - Hi All, Need your expert advise. We have a aggregate patio about 17-18 years old, in good shape but starting to get rough on bare feet. Is i... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Anul a lancé une discussion
Beautiful! - Can you share size of the island and the lights above it?
    Commenter
Anul a lancé une discussion
Cabico or Wolf Cabinets? - Hi Guys, I'm in a bind. We are currently working with a Kitchen contractor who primarily works with either Wolf or Cabico Cabinets. I've don... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Anul a lancé une discussion
Flooring help please!! - Hi All, We are doing a major renovation and adding about 2200 sq feet of engineered wood floors. I like a bit of clean lines and so through... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Anul a lancé une discussion
Beautiful Kitchen! - is the countertop Calcutta Laza?
    1 Commentaire
Anul a lancé une discussion
Cabico Unique or Wolf Designer Cabinets - Hi Guys, I'm in a bind. We are currently working with a Kitchen contractor who primarily works with either Wolf Designer or Cabico Cabinets.... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Anul a lancé une discussion
I like to cook a lot but also want clean surfaces. Electric or Gas cooktop is the way to go?? Any suggestions.
    Commenter
Anul a lancé une discussion
Need help with kitchen appliances - If you were to buy new appliances for the kitchen, what would you buy? I am not a big fan of SS since they stain so easily. My cabinets are ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire