12 Discussions
apiomelli a lancé une discussion
Price per square foot - What is the price of this tile?
    Commenter
apiomelli a lancé une discussion
Shower door - Where did you purchase this shower door from?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
apiomelli a lancé une discussion
Tile and light? - Where is this tile from? Love it! I'd love to purchase the tile and the light
    1 Commentaire
apiomelli a lancé une discussion
Where is this vanity from? - Where is this vanity from?
1 J'aime    Commenter
apiomelli a lancé une discussion
Are the countertops marble? - Are the countertops marble?
    1 Commentaire
apiomelli a lancé une discussion
Mirrored refrigerator - Where can I purchase this refrigerator? It is perfection
1 J'aime    Commenter
apiomelli a lancé une discussion
Where is the decanter from - Love the decanter where is it from
    1 Commentaire
apiomelli a lancé une discussion
Where are the decanters from? - Decanter is gorgeous where can I find it?
    1 Commentaire
apiomelli a lancé une discussion
Where is the rug from - Love the rug where can I buy it?
    1 Commentaire
apiomelli a lancé une discussion
Throw pillows - Where are the throw pillows from?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...