13 Discussions
apolich a lancé une discussion
need help with hardware and light! - Hi- we just added upper cabinets and shiplap to the laundry room. Need help with hardware and a light. The cabinets are light gray and 42”. ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
apolich a lancé une discussion
matching off-centered cabinets - Pretty accurate rendering but not 100% to scale: Can I put matching cabinets to the right and left of the centered window? Because of the co... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
apolich a lancé une discussion
which cabinet(s) - Trying to decide which cabinets to buy to flank this big window Votez maintenant
    7 Commentaires    19 Votes
apolich a lancé une discussion
total redesign here...what should I do for couch(s) - Hi we are moving this couch down to our basement which means I am redoing entire family room. Any recommendations? Should I get another sect... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
apolich a lancé une discussion
what type of bedroom bench? - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Hi- I need to get a bench for the end of the bed but am having trouble deciding colors... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
apolich a lancé une discussion
bar help! not enough room for cabinets.., - There isn’t enough room to put cabinets on the back wall. What do I do with this space?
    14 Commentaires
apolich a lancé une discussion
basement window treatments - Any ideas for what to do with these windows? There is not a lot of room on either side
    4 Commentaires
apolich a lancé une discussion
bar stools for basement? - Type of bar stools for this space?
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
apolich a lancé une discussion
super awkward space- what do I do with it?! - I can’t figure out what to do with this space... slanted wall and bay window... help!
    14 Commentaires
apolich a lancé une discussion
types of kitchen chairs - Any recommendations for chairs?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...