5 Discussions
apsolover a lancé une discussion
Karl Bapst Alfalfa tea recipe - Hi years ago Karl had sent me his recipe for alfalfa tea. It had alfalfa, cottonseed meal, kelp meal etc. does anyone still have this recip... Lire plus
1 J'aime    20 Commentaires
apsolover a lancé une discussion
Almost done with this space - This is what I started with ... And here is how it ended....
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
apsolover a lancé une discussion
Do I need anything under the mirror here? - The mirror is 62 inches wide. Should I put anything under this mirror?
    10 Commentaires
apsolover a lancé une discussion
Need help decorating this entryway - As seen in this last picture, I have this chair set over here. I would like to put a rug and a mirror on the wall in front of the chairs. Lo... Lire plus
2 J'aime    22 Commentaires