16 Discussions
Apartment Dweller a lancé une discussion
What color rug would you pair with this one? - Our new living/dining room is about 14'x 21'. The living room area takes up half the room. We like the area rug we have in the living room,... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Apartment Dweller a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Apartment Dweller a lancé une discussion
Any way to fix this floor tile issue, or am I overreacting? - We're getting towards the end of an extensive renovation of our bathroom. The tile we chose for the floors was Porcelanosa Montreal Nogal. ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Apartment Dweller a lancé une discussion
Looking for a light switch that's not ugly - I've been driving myself nuts looking on ebay and everywhere else in order to not put ugly plastic switches in my pretty, new bathroom. :) I... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Apartment Dweller a lancé une discussion
I love this idea! - What brand & model of wave sensor did you use for this installation? I could only find one brand online.
    1 Commentaire
Apartment Dweller a lancé une discussion
Beautiful kitchen! - Did you base the palette on the client's sweet dog? ;)
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Apartment Dweller a lancé une discussion
Alternatives to bifold door for new bathroom? - We just moved into our new co-op apartment. Our bathroom is a pretty standard, tiny NYC bathroom about 5x7'. We were already planning to red... Lire plus
2 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Apartment Dweller a lancé une discussion
Love this bathroom! - What is the tile used on the floor and in the shower?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Apartment Dweller a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...