4 Discussions
arandab a lancé une discussion
Is it okay to pair leather chairs with an upholstered couch? - We are thinking of buying two leather chairs to go with an upholstered couch. We are not designers nor are we good at this stuff. Is it ok... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
arandab a lancé une discussion
Trying to find an oil rubbed bronze appliance pull to match Restoration Hardware's Strande Pull - Help Please! - Hi All, Who can recommend an APPLIANCE pull that is similar to the attached Restoration Hardware Strande pull. The Strande only comes in 8... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
arandab a lancé une discussion
Countertop help - please - Guys, sorry, I didn't know how the forum worked so I wasn't paying as close attention as I should have been. We are deciding between Caesar... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
arandab a lancé une discussion
Need help determining my countertops! - We are going to have white cabinets and we are trying to decide between two Caesarstone finishes - frosty carrina vs. london grey (see attac... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires