5 Discussions
arknewbie a lancé une discussion
Ideas for window film on front door with rectangular panes? - The last house I lived in I put window film over the large oval glass in the front door for privacy. The house we live in now has a front do... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
arknewbie a lancé une discussion
Arching shrub to plant behind utility box to drape over-Spirea, other? - I live in new subdivision w/ very narrow lots. Electric company recently installed box about 2 1/2 ft tall on edge of my yard, another compa... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
arknewbie a lancé une discussion
Making curtain rod for sliding patio door - conduit, closet rod - I would like a long curtain rod over a sliding patio door without a center support, so that I could draw the curtains either from the side o... Lire plus
1 J'aime    19 Commentaires
arknewbie a lancé une discussion
Herbal magazine - I was thinking of sending a gift magazine subscription to a friend who is interested in herbs. Does anyone have a recommendation? I would ca... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
arknewbie a lancé une discussion
Fresh concrete-to seal or not to seal? - I recently moved into a newly constructed house without a yard or landscaping. Because of construction problems we had to repour the front w... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire