28 Discussions
arminius1 a lancé une discussion
Circle Driveway for New House. How does this look? - I’m working right now with Builder and Surveyor on my driveway in particular circle driveway. I have very little knowledge of design of driv... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires
arminius1 a lancé une discussion
Add Metal Accent to Fence on Modern Home? - Built this privacy fence along road and trying to decide whether a corrugated metal accent or similar would be good close to driveway entran... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
arminius1 a lancé une discussion
Paint Brick Exterior or Leave As is? - I've got done adding 2 stall garage to my rambler (in light gray). Debating on what to do with the left side of the house where there is br... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
arminius1 a lancé une discussion
Keep Exterior Black Trim or Switch to White - I currently painted my gray house's trim black. Then had my sliding glass patio doors replaced and think the white actually looks very good... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
arminius1 a lancé une discussion
Deck Spindles, paint black or cedar? - I'm in the process of updating my mid-century modern home, and am thinking about what to do with my deck colors. I just finished paint ever... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
arminius1 a lancé une discussion
Change paver sidewalk pattern? - I just finished laying these 16"x16" pavers on my 24'x4' sidewalk on my mid-century modern style home. Looking at the finished pr... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
arminius1 a lancé une discussion
Painted Front Step - Hi - I just finished adding a paver sidewalk and stained my concrete front step. I'm wondering if I should leave it as is or put a clear co... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
arminius1 a lancé une discussion
Where to put front door light? - I'm working on updating my mid-century modern home. Just put in this front door. However, very little room for a front light. Should I look ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
arminius1 a lancé une discussion
What it look good with a front door installed? - I'm interested in replacing the window above the old concrete step (just to the right of the light brown brick) with a front door. Right no... Lire plus
1 J'aime    20 Commentaires
arminius1 a lancé une discussion
Width of paver sidewalk and enclosed by fence - I'm putting in a new front door (currently where the front step is), and was planning on running a 4' sidewalk next to the rock bed. Is tha... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...