5 Discussions
Arrwin a lancé une discussion
Love the wallpaper! Where is it from? - Love the wallpaper! Where is it from?
    Commenter
Arrwin a lancé une discussion
Reimagining a Tricky Soho Loft Kitchen. Need a Kitchen Island! :) - Hi Houzz friends! We were fortunate enough to purchase a loft in Soho, NYC. We are looking to renovate the condo including the kitchen. W... Lire plus
3 J'aime    52 Commentaires
Arrwin a lancé une discussion
Trim Color or Foyer Color? - Should the foyer entryway be painted the trim color (white) or should we keep it the foyer color (beige)? Your suggestions much apprecia... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Arrwin a lancé une discussion
Need Ideas for Exterior Color (Less Church-like) and Some Added Curb Appeal? - Hi Houzz Experts! I am hoping to pick everyone's design-brain here. Exterior Color I wanted to get some of your ideas on exterior p... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Arrwin a lancé une discussion
Costs of outdoor grill? - What's the cost of an outdoor grill like this? I can probably do w/o the faucet hook up, but the fridge is nice. Thanks!
    5 Commentaires