7 Discussions
ash913 a lancé une discussion
Breakfast Nook Dining Table!! - HELP!! This is our breakfast nook area, most frequently used area for eating/hanging out. We are getting a 48” round wood (pine) table made... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
ash913 a lancé une discussion
Accent Chairs and Sofa colors - Sofas are a darker beige...than compared to the light accent chairs. I love the actual chairs, Should I find other chairs to put in this s... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
ash913 a lancé une discussion
Living Room Coffee Table Dilemma! - I've attached a picture of our updated sofa and rug in our living room. The pic shows our current table...which is brown with a glass top, s... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
ash913 a lancé une discussion
Living Room...need help with rug/coffe table/accent chairs!! - We just updated our old broan sofas to something more neutral. The accent color I was leaning towards is similar to ZGallerie's Cerulean whi... Lire plus
2 J'aime    17 Commentaires
ash913 a lancé une discussion
Accents,Decor? Floor lamps? Rug? - Suggestions needed to spruce up this area... rug? Floor lamps Or end table? Any other decor suggestions?
    5 Commentaires
ash913 a lancé une discussion
Living Room Wall Mirror and Rug - This is our living room by our entry way. I bought these teardrop pendant mirrors to put up above sofa, staggered. Didn't want to spend mone... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
ash913 a lancé une discussion
Living Room Sofa Suggestions - We are looking to change our living room sofas. I'm looking at neutral colors, leaning towards something beige-ish, but wondering if a gray-... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires