27 Discussions
Ashley Smith zone 5a a lancé une discussion
Help with my roses. - Hi everyone.. I used to post on here some but haven't for a long time. I do come back and lurk now and then. Anyway, thru the years I have n... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Ashley Smith zone 5a a lancé une discussion
Thrips or something else? - Is this thrips damage? If it's not I'd like some ideas what it is. Most of my roses have been battling whatever it is this spring. I did a s... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Ashley Smith zone 5a a lancé une discussion
Good annuals for shade/blazing afternoon sun - What are some annuals that thrive in mostly shade all day but blazing sun from 3:00pm on? I'm looking for something to put in front of the l... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Ashley Smith zone 5a a lancé une discussion
Deformed leaves - I've had lots of deformed leaves this spring. What causes these thin long leaves on roses? Pic in comments.
    5 Commentaires
Ashley Smith zone 5a a lancé une discussion
Brown Rose Blooms - Can someone tell me why most of my rose blooms are edged with brown? Pic in comments.
    9 Commentaires
Ashley Smith zone 5a a lancé une discussion
Whats wrong with my spruces? - Can someone PLEASE tell me whats happening to these spruces? I noticed some needle drop last year and this spring its become way worse. Plus... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Ashley Smith zone 5a a lancé une discussion
What is this on my flowering almond? - Ok so I don't know what forum to put this in, so I'm doing trees, but can anyone please tell me what this is on my flowering Almond bush? So... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Ashley Smith zone 5a a lancé une discussion
Anybody in zone 5 grow Scentuous? - I just caved again and put in another rose order. (My new flower bed is going to need expanded even further) I got Crown Princess Margareta,... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
Ashley Smith zone 5a a lancé une discussion
What is this bug? - I'm sure I should know what this bug is. It's rampant on my roses. I havent been able to figure it out on google but I probably am not googl... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Ashley Smith zone 5a a lancé une discussion
Moonlight in Paris or Crocus Rose? - So I learned a lesson... always mark your roses. I didn't and have a few I can't remember which they are. I'd like thoughts on whether this ... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...