13 Discussions
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida a lancé une discussion
Does anyone have Vanessa Bell? - Looking for any U.S. gardeners who are growing Vanessa bell. The flowers are gorgeous! I just hope they don't shatter too quickly.
    9 Commentaires
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida a lancé une discussion
Opinions on Graham Thomas? - I love the pure rich yellow of GT, how does he do for you all? Does he rebloom well? I would appreciate if the Florida gardeners gave their ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida a lancé une discussion
Your opinions on Scepter d' isle? - Thinking of getting scepter d' isle, does it shatter fast? Does it keep it's cupped form warm weather? Ive read of it's myrrh fragrance, but... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida a lancé une discussion
How do bolero and nahema do in warm weather? - I'm most interested in seeing if they can keep their form in warmer weather, have a reasonably high petal count, and look decent. Are they h... Lire plus
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida a lancé une discussion
Is bolero suitable for south florida? - Have any south Floridians here grown bolero? I'm in love with the bloom form, button eye, and shiny petals it has at times. What i want to k... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida a lancé une discussion
Looking for cuttings! - Hi everyone! I'm looking to see if anyone is kind enough to sell me some cuttings of these unpatented varieties, I want rooted cuttings. I w... Lire plus
    Commenter
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida a lancé une discussion
Late DA shipments - Last time I Checked the da website, they are sending bareroots in March to zone 10. This concerns me because by the middle of March here the... Lire plus
    124 Commentaires
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida a lancé une discussion
Anyone excited for the 2021 DA U.S. Introductions - I checked the US David Austin website and the pictures for Gabriel Oak and Eustacia Vye are up! Sadly they are not available for pre-order y... Lire plus
1 J'aime    19 Commentaires
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida a lancé une discussion
My rose list for 2021 - Hey Everybody! These are the DA roses i plan on getting for 2021. I live in 10b South Florida and chose these roses off reviews for their g... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida a lancé une discussion
Harlow Carr or Desdemona? - I've looked at reviews here for both roses and I am still conflicted. I am in South Florida I don't mind lots of thorns and I want strong ol... Lire plus
2 J'aime    12 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...