7 Discussions
Angela Stiggins a lancé une discussion
Entryway - I would really like to replace my small entryway ceiling fan with something like this but I have a ranch style home so my ceilings are only ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Angela Stiggins a lancé une discussion
Dimension - Hello, I'm considering using this type of treatment on the side window by my front door. Is it possible to get this in the dimension of 80"H... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Angela Stiggins a lancé une discussion
Wall Shelf - Any information you can give on the wall shelf/mantel?
    1 Commentaire
Angela Stiggins a lancé une discussion
Does this come as a set with the chairs? - Is there a price for the complete set including 4 chairs or if not as a set then maybe the price of the chairs individually?
    2 Commentaires
Angela Stiggins a lancé une discussion
Description says for kitchen & bath?? - Could I possibly use these knobs to replace my bedroom furniture hardware?
    4 Commentaires
Angela Stiggins a lancé une discussion
DIYer trying to recreate my bedroom after this design. Need help! - Hi Trent, I have finally chosen on design, them & color to re-model/decorate every room in my home and I'm starting with my own bedroom.... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Angela Stiggins a lancé une discussion
Perfection!!! Color, layout, style!!! Need advice... - I rent my home so I'm limited to what I can do to decorate/remodel. I currently have G-shaped kitchen with flat panel cabinets in honey map... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires