5 Discussions
astraglam a lancé une discussion
How to display art on a large wall and not make it look like a museum - Sorry about the post in the picture below- I was having a really hard time with the app. Here is a better version: I am buying a house with ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    23 Commentaires
astraglam a lancé une discussion
echo veneer for kitchen or regular veneer- HD or custom? - Everyone on this board is so kind and full of wisdom that I cant help but keep coming back for more advice. Here is the latest: we had our k... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
astraglam a lancé une discussion
Range Hood dilemma - Hi everyone, We are building a new house. I have attached a picture of our kitchen. The upper cabinets are stainless and glass, lower- light... Lire plus
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
astraglam a lancé une discussion
Please help with layout for no tub master bath - Hi everyone! First post here, thanks in advance! We never use a tub so I do not want to spend money and space on it but would still have the... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
astraglam a lancé une discussion
Please help with layout for no tub master bath - We never use a tub so I do not want to spend money and space on it but would still have the hook up for resale value. So instead of putting ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires