9 Discussions
ataroli a lancé une discussion
Need help with this space. - I am trying to figure out how to furnish this space. would like to put Tv above fireplace, create seating where table is put table where ar... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
ataroli a lancé une discussion
Outdoor decorating and seating ideas - Hi, looking for advice on style and type of furniture/decor. We recently gutted our backyard, added a pool and concrete. I am now in need o... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
ataroli a lancé une discussion
help with space - Help! Looking for ideas to better utilize, furnish and decorate the space. It’s a kitchen, eating and living room area that I turned the l... Lire plus
    Commenter
ataroli a lancé une discussion
exterior Paint color - I will be painting my home soon and need to find a color scheme that will work with this home style. What would you do? I was thinking mayb... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
ataroli a lancé une discussion
help with exterior Paint - I will be painting my home soon and need to find a color scheme that will work with this home style. What would you do? I was thinking mayb... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
ataroli a lancé une discussion
Need ideas for small sitting room - We just bought a small grey sofa and seafoam color chair and a white leather chair. Now, I need ideas for furniture arranging, rug, armoir/... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
ataroli a lancé une discussion
Overwhelmed in trying to design - This room is now a catch all /playroom. My idea is to have a small couch along the left wall, a console a long the right wall. We also wou... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
ataroli a lancé une discussion
Any ideas for this space! ? - We are changing this room from a play area to a grown up room. Looking to add storage for the small room. Any ideas would be great.
    2 Commentaires
ataroli a lancé une discussion
Lights on house - I need opinions on what type of lights to put on both sides of my garage. Also, what style of house would you call this?
    5 Commentaires