34 Discussions
Melissa Pickett a lancé une discussion
This is simply beautiful. Where did you get the table and chairs from? - This is simply beautiful. Where did you get the table and chairs from on both the upper and lower decks please?
    Commenter
Melissa Pickett a lancé une discussion
flooring - Lovely space. I love this kitchen. What is the brand and make of the flooring? Where can I purchase?
    Commenter
Melissa Pickett a lancé une discussion
lovely space - This is a lovely space. I love the doors and the sectional. Is it possible to get details on both? The manufacture and brand of the two p... Lire plus
    Commenter
Melissa Pickett a lancé une discussion
Please let me know who the lighting brand is. Where can I purchase ? - This home is stunning. You've done an excellent . Please let me know who the lighting brand is. Where can I purchase them? thanks!!
1 J'aime    Commenter
Melissa Pickett a lancé une discussion
beautiful space! - Please if you would tell me where to purchase the counter stools?
    1 Commentaire
Melissa Pickett a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Melissa Pickett a lancé une discussion
Beautiful - Where can I purchase these stools please?
    Commenter
Melissa Pickett a lancé une discussion
Beautiful - I love this space. It is simply beautiful.
    Commenter
Melissa Pickett a lancé une discussion
Stools - This entire space is stunning! Where can I purchase these stools?
    Commenter
Melissa Pickett a lancé une discussion
Hi, the window dressings are lovely what are they please?Can they be o - Hi, the window dressings are lovely what are they please?Can they be order?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...