15 Discussions
audsmb a lancé une discussion
Where did you get the brass legs for the vanity please? - Hi there I’m trying find a pair of brass legs similar to what’s in this design. Any suggestions on where I can find something similar please... Lire plus
    Commenter
audsmb a lancé une discussion
Vanity - Where did the vanity cabinet come from please?
    1 Commentaire
audsmb a lancé une discussion
Vessel Sink - Hi there where is the vessel sink from please? This would be perfect for my powder rm project.
    Commenter
audsmb a lancé une discussion
Foot tester...why? - Hi what is the concept behind the foot tester? It seems strange to have that in the shower?
    5 Commentaires
audsmb a lancé une discussion
I love your work. Accent tile - What is that circular marble tile you used as an accent in this bathroom?
    1 Commentaire
audsmb a lancé une discussion
Night Stands - Where can I find those gorgeous night stands please?
    1 Commentaire
audsmb a lancé une discussion
Shelves - Hi can you please tell me where I can find these shelves?
    Commenter
audsmb a lancé une discussion
What the name of the painting? - Hi I've been looking for this painting. I really need the name if you can share it please? Thanks
2 J'aime    11 Commentaires
audsmb a lancé une discussion
Night stands! - Where can I get the night stands please?
    Commenter
audsmb a lancé une discussion
Shelves - Where can I purchase shelves like these?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...