16 Discussions
aummie a lancé une discussion
What type of chairs would update this traditional vintage dining room? - Hi, I'm trying to keep my mother's traditional dining room set in my rustic, lodge-style living room. The room has wood paneling, so I'm tr... Lire plus
1 J'aime    21 Commentaires
aummie a lancé une discussion
Trying to brighten up paneled room. Should I chalk paint these pieces? - This is my mother's vintage dining room, which also consists of a server and table, etc. The traditional look doesn't work in our paneled lo... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
aummie a lancé une discussion
Need help placing furniture in rectangular room w fireplace & windows - Hi, I'm looking to buy new living room furniture for this room and realized the way I have it broken into three separate areas doesn't work.... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
aummie a lancé une discussion
Need help in reconfiguring rectangular room w/ fireplace & TV - Hi! I'm looking for suggestions to reconfigure and redecorate this room. I'm not sure if the three different sections work? I would like to ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
aummie a lancé une discussion
Is this furniture too outdated to keep, even if we remove 'fat' TV? - I'm clearing out my parents house. If I replace a shelf where the old-fashioned TV is, and convert this furniture into bookshelves, is it w... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
aummie a lancé une discussion
Should the fridge align with cabinets or extend past a few inches? - We hired a custom cabinet maker for our kitchen remodel and he says it will look better to have the fridge extend out a few inches past the ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
aummie a lancé une discussion
Cabinets both sides of antique stove or just coffee station to left? - I was thinking it would be more symmetrical on both sides, but then again, the dining area would be less symmetrical. Please excuse the comp... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
aummie a lancé une discussion
Is Poplar better than Maple for painted kitchen cabinets? - We are in the process of getting a quote for our kitchen remodel from a custom cabinetry guy. He said poplar holds the paint better than map... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
aummie a lancé une discussion
What looks better in a rustic kitchen, a gas cook top or induction? - We are renovating our kitchen. The walls are knotty pine and we are planning on Shaker style cabinets. We might keep an antique cast iron h... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
aummie a lancé une discussion
Thoughts on kitchen design chain of shops? (Not a big box store!) - Hi, I'm in the process of remodeling the kitchen. So far, I've consulted two privately owned firms/shops. I'm now considering adding an eas... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...