4 Discussions
ausoutback a lancé une discussion
extra time? - You've helped us so much with envisioning different colour schemes on our house and we are very grateful. I"m don't know how busy you are w... Lire plus
1 J'aime    20 Commentaires
ausoutback a lancé une discussion
Need help with exterior paint color - We have a two bedroom 'puddler's cottage' near the lake in Bayview, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The interior has been gut renovated with cathedral... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
ausoutback a lancé une discussion
Condo help part 2 - Thanks everyone for your input and help in arranging my living room. When I get the furniture I will take a photo and show you how it turned... Votez maintenant
    2 Commentaires    7 Votes
ausoutback a lancé une discussion
High Rise Condo Living Room Layout - I recently took possession of a 44th floor condo in Chicago. I like that it is a corner unit, has great views, and gets a lot of light. I... Lire plus
1 J'aime    46 Commentaires