6 Discussions
austin86 a lancé une discussion
Ideas for optimizing landing space - Hi, We have a landing at the top of our staircase we’d like to design in an optimal way. We’d like a combination of a work/craft area but al... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
austin86 a lancé une discussion
Ideas for sprucing up garden level patio? - Hi, We are hoping to remodel this garden level patio area. Photos attached. Does anyone have ideas on how we can better use this space? Ri... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
austin86 a lancé une discussion
Artwork help for Bare Loft apartment - Recently (ok, 5 months ago) moved into a new loft apartment with very high ceilings. Looking for some suggestions on what to with the large ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
austin86 a lancé une discussion
Lighting for high ceiling loft - Trying to figure out how to best light a loft I just moved into with very high ceilings. Any advice on what type of lamps, lighting would be... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
austin86 a lancé une discussion
Need help with coffee table/Sofa pairing - Any recommendations on a coffee coffee table to pair with this Sofa? I like this one, but I think I might like drawers? http://www.myh... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
austin86 a lancé une discussion
Need help for my new Loft Apartment - Just moving into my new loft apartment. I don't have much furniture aside from my bed, the Jc Penney Darrin Couch, and the IKEA poeng chair,... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires