81 Discussions
AvatarWalt a lancé une discussion
W1T Lint Filter? - We're staying in an AirBnb with a Miele W1T washer/dryer all-in-one. I've found the instruction manual online and figured out the correspon... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
AvatarWalt a lancé une discussion
Is this the Packaging Reinforcement? - Quick question: is this two-piece plastic and dense foam block the "packaging reinforcement" that is supposed to be removed durin... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
AvatarWalt a lancé une discussion
Cleaning Nickel Knobs/Pulls - We have Restoration Hardware polished nickel knobs and pulls in the kitchen, and I've been noticing (for longer than I should admit) that th... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
AvatarWalt a lancé une discussion
Microwave Drawer Damaging Cabinet - Last time I noticed this it was just a faint discoloration that I attributed to overcleaning (bothersome, but preventable). Yesterday I not... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
AvatarWalt a lancé une discussion
Seriously??? A WTF (What the, faucet) moment - I was idly perusing a Houzz post on trends at the 2021 CES when my eyes bugged out at this one: I like the sink and cabinets though. (... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
AvatarWalt a lancé une discussion
Thoughts on Home Air Filtering - (With thanks to those commenting on the Air Purifier thread). I'm thinking ahead to future fire seasons in the PNW, wondering about better ... Lire plus
    50 Commentaires
AvatarWalt a lancé une discussion
Heat pump fan--no more manual control - We have a ducted Mitsubishi heat pump system, and I've always been able to manually set the fan to High, right up through last month when I ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
AvatarWalt a lancé une discussion
Le Blanc Linen Wash Scents - I used up my bottle of original scent and accidentally ordered the lavender to replace it, which seems too strong and too sweet and nothing ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
AvatarWalt a lancé une discussion
"Local Rain Detected" but no rain - We had some rain five or six days ago and irrigation was suspended by our Rainbird WR2 sensor. Every morning since then though I've been ge... Lire plus
    Commenter
AvatarWalt a lancé une discussion
Heat Pump Defrost. Working Right? - We've had un-Seattle weather for the last week or two, and I took a look at the heat pump last night and found ice build-up on the side fins... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...