17 Discussions
Carey Charyk a lancé une discussion
Color and sheets? - Hi, Is this color really as yellowy ivory as the photo? May I order sheets in the same color also?
    1 Commentaire
Carey Charyk a lancé une discussion
would love ideas for my lake home - I am trying to decide on slipcovers
    1 Commentaire
Carey Charyk a lancé une discussion
What color slipcover would you put on the sofa and love seat? - I am trying to decide whether to keep the bokhara rug. What color and what kind of fabric would you slipcover the sofa and loveseat? This ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Carey Charyk a lancé une discussion
slipcover fabric? - What kind of fabric would you use for slipcovers on the sofa and love seat in my lake home.
    1 Commentaire
Carey Charyk a lancé une discussion
How to hide gap of electric plates - I don't know what kind of switch plates to order to avoid this gaposis. please advise.
    9 Commentaires
Carey Charyk a lancé une discussion
crown at top of wall of tile? - Where to put crown in this bath. The whole room will be painted, trim and wall, not yellow as shown but all an off white. a bit lighter tha... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Carey Charyk a lancé une discussion
what to do with edges of this wainscot cap as they hit the casing? - Also, should I bring the wainscot to the edge of the bottom of the stairs where that edge could get dinged up or finish the wainscot on othe... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Carey Charyk a lancé une discussion
The crown and top of this bookcase seem "off" - The crown will be painted the ceiling color. what would you do with this?
    17 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...