53 Discussions
ked1985 a lancé une discussion
Do yellow magnolia's bloom late? - I planted a young Magnolia 'Butterflies' late September (z7a, NoVA) and I expected it to be blooming by now. I see dormant buds, but not muc... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
ked1985 a lancé une discussion
Striptease HVX? - I literally read about HVX last night after noticing my recently planted Striptease has some leaf mottling. I thought it might just be the v... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
ked1985 a lancé une discussion
Replacing tree w/ Japanese maple... crummy fall selection. - I've been to 2 big box stores and 3 local nurseries and I'm pretty disappointed at the selection I've seen! I was planning on removing a str... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
ked1985 a lancé une discussion
Expandable dining tables and rugs? - We have a small "dining room" that's open to the kitchen. Right now we have a small drop leaf table that sits 3 as we always have ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
ked1985 a lancé une discussion
Before and after (still a WIP) - There was a lady here with an inspiring kitchen, gosh I forget the person's name. But here's the photo! Here was my kitchen when we first b... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
ked1985 a lancé une discussion
12" pots for Piilu and Sapphire Indigo? - They said 12" but the height is actually 9", eek. The width is 12". Will these two smaller clematis be ok in this size pot fo... Lire plus
    Commenter
ked1985 a lancé une discussion
Floppy new Siberian - I planted this Siberian 'Butter and Sugar' mid spring. It put out one bloom but has looked pretty floppy for the entire season (it was sort ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
ked1985 a lancé une discussion
Fern suggestion for this space? (x-post) - I just moved a small oakleaf hydrangea from this spot because the soil tends to retain too much water. It's a part shade/dappled shade area ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
ked1985 a lancé une discussion
Fern suggestion for this space? - I just moved a small oakleaf hydrangea from this spot because the soil tends to retain water. It's a part shade/dappled shade area that has ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
ked1985 a lancé une discussion
Anyone have experience w/ 'Bollywood'? - Picked up 3 of them this weekend... the variegated foliage and smaller height were just too appealing to pass up ('Silver Sword' looks prett... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...