7 Discussions
az1980 a lancé une discussion
Canless led light frustration. Please help! - Our electrician selected 120 led lights for our new construction home that look like this. Immediately the ugly domes looked dirty. I was to... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
az1980 a lancé une discussion
Help! Please! Final decisions. - Could Houzz please help me make some final decisions? Perimeter cabinets are SW snowbound, island and buffet are SW cyberspace, and walls ar... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
az1980 a lancé une discussion
Beautiful stone. - What is the name of this stone?
    1 Commentaire
az1980 a lancé une discussion
Houzz ap bugs fixes? - In the latest update, I go to ideas, click on all photos, and click on style choices. If I then tap a photo I want to learn more about, the ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
az1980 a lancé une discussion
Shower - Could you please tell me the shower dimensions?
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
az1980 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
az1980 a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter