6 Discussions
b651 a lancé une discussion
Metal Art Hanging Help - We bought a metal sun to put on the porch wall, but we are wondering how to hang it now. We have vinyl siding so we are scared to put a nail... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
b651 a lancé une discussion
Welcoming Front Porch! - I've been trying to make the front porch more inviting and welcoming. I want it to be more like a room instead of just a place that people w... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
b651 a lancé une discussion
Welcoming Front Porch! - I've been trying to make the front porch more inviting and welcoming. I want it to be more like a room instead of just a place that people w... Lire plus
1 J'aime    19 Commentaires
b651 a lancé une discussion
Dining Room Rug - We're trying to decide whether or not to get a rug for the room. Can you please tell me your opinions? If you think so, please give me idea... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
b651 a lancé une discussion
Living Room Help - We have been buying prices for our Living Room. We recently bought the white claw foot table. Now we're trying to figure out what kind of la... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
b651 a lancé une discussion
Bedroom help - We are trying to figure out what to put over the bed. We are planning on changing the comforter to white with throw pillows with colors like... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires