23 Discussions
Dominick a lancé une discussion
Please help! - I love shaker beige in this photo! I put the sample on the wall and it’s so dark. I have the trim and cabinets linen white. My question is d... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Dominick a lancé une discussion
Flooring please - Did you use a matte or gloss? I love the gloss for the floors but everywhere I read it says put gloss in shower and around tub and matte on ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Dominick a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Dominick a lancé une discussion
Wall color please? - Beautiful home! Would you please share the wall color and brand? Did you use flat or sheen ??
    2 Commentaires
Dominick a lancé une discussion
Does anyone have experience with Novacore vinyl flooring? - I don’t see many reviews when it comes to novacore. Has anyone tried this brand of flooring.
    Commenter
Dominick a lancé une discussion
Novacore luxury vinyl.... - Has anyone used Novacore luxury vinyl? I‘m trying to decide between Mohawk Revelance or novacore.
    Commenter
Dominick a lancé une discussion
Cypress French doors and windows stain interior side or paint?? - i will get better pictures soon. I didnt know if it was crazy to paint cypress doors and windows on interior side. Stain color for the outsi... Votez maintenant
    2 Commentaires    1 Vote
Dominick a lancé une discussion
Need help with flooring!! Luxury Vinyl yeah or nay??? - Has anyone used Mohawk Solidtech Revelance Luxury Vinyl ?? If so what’s your thoughts?? I was planning on using it throughout our home. I li... Lire plus
1 J'aime    19 Commentaires
Dominick a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...