10 Discussions
Tina Biller a lancé une discussion
Would love to have the wall color please. - Would love to know what paint and color the walls are in this project.
    Commenter
Tina Biller a lancé une discussion
Accent color - What is the color of paint on the left of the kitchen? It appears to be in the teal family.
    1 Commentaire
Tina Biller a lancé une discussion
Color and brand of sink - Can you tell us the color and brand of sink please?
    1 Commentaire
Tina Biller a lancé une discussion
Can you confirm the brand and color of the sink? - Can you please confirm the brand and color of the sink?
    Commenter
Tina Biller a lancé une discussion
Where can I get the stair runner? - Where can I get the stair runner?
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Tina Biller a lancé une discussion
Rug and Runner - Could you please tell me the brand and pattern of the rug and runner? Thanks in advance.
    Commenter
Tina Biller a lancé une discussion
Light fixture - I see the double pendant, but where can you purchase the four light pendant?
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Tina Biller a lancé une discussion
Lights - Where can I buy the pendant lights?
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Tina Biller a lancé une discussion
Counter top - What is the counter top material and pattern? Thanks!
    5 Commentaires
Tina Biller a lancé une discussion
Fireplace - Could you please list the brand of fireplace? Thanks.
    3 Commentaires