6 Discussions
B Jasper a lancé une discussion
Accent wall advice - My son is remodeling a 1980’s home. Strange wall down the center. In the living room he wants to accent the vaulted wall for TV and elk horn... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
B Jasper a lancé une discussion
Wood stove wall and hearth - Any ideas for a budget friendly way to create a more modern wood stove fire barrier for wall and base. My son purchased a home at auction wi... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
B Jasper a lancé une discussion
Floor suggestion with existing cabinets - My son just bought a house at auction. He is trying to keep the cabinets because they are in decent shape and prefers not to paint them. Cou... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
B Jasper a lancé une discussion
Help with colors for south facing bath - Master bath redo. Ordered tile already so can’t change. Large white tiles with muted neutrals for BR floor and shower. Greige penny tile for... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
B Jasper a lancé une discussion
MBR color feedback - I am in the process of redoing my master bath. I have already ordered tile Surface art Tapestry Bianca for shower and floors. Small penny ro... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
B Jasper a lancé une discussion
Exterior Choice - I am repainting. Considering SW Mountain Road as main exterior color. I need to keep my trim white because I can’t afford to change it at th... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires