42 Discussions
barbav a lancé une discussion
Electrical outlets? - I don't see outlets to plug in appliances. Are they hidden in the cabinet?
    Commenter
barbav a lancé une discussion
Mirrors in windows - I have this same wall of windows in my bath, and was considering this layout. How do you make the backs of the mirrors presentable from the ... Lire plus
    Commenter
barbav a lancé une discussion
Roof? - Hi, I know this is a long shot because of the date of this entry, but I was wondering as to the color of the roof of this house? We've just ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
barbav a lancé une discussion
Outlets - What kind of electrical outlets did you use? These are great in a bath where you sometimes use multiple appliances at once. LOVE this makeup... Lire plus
    Commenter
barbav a lancé une discussion
Shower curtain - I'm curious as to why you didn't use a glass enclosure for the tub?
    Commenter
barbav a lancé une discussion
Other similar products - Is this piece 50568718 available in a white finish and something other than a carrara top?
    2 Commentaires
barbav a lancé une discussion
Is the top just a shell? - Since there is only a frontal view, I'm gathering from the single reviewer that the top is an empty shell and requires a sink (how deep?), a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
barbav a lancé une discussion
Love the wall tile (and this bathroom in general). - Do you happen to know the name of the tile surrounding the toilet and vanity? Very pretty with the statuary marble.
    1 Commentaire
barbav a lancé une discussion
Beautiful bath! - Beautifully done. And thank you so much for answering all the questions!
    1 Commentaire
barbav a lancé une discussion
Steam shower - What steam shower did you use in this bath? Looking at Steamist for our remodel. And what is the size of this shower? (sorry if you already ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...