7 Discussions
Barb Geller a lancé une discussion
fireplace update? - Help Let’s update without tearing it down.
    9 Commentaires
Barb Geller a lancé une discussion
TV Fireplace Decor Fall - Any ideas for a Fall mantle?
    1 Commentaire
Barb Geller a lancé une discussion
Space available. any suggestions?? Florida. - Need suggestions for this area. 16 ft sliders open to the pool area from left side only. We have a dining area, seats 8, and a kitchen area ... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Barb Geller a lancé une discussion
Came with the house.... living room help - Large open floor plan. Furniture came with the house. I bought the rug and recliner. What can I do to enhance the TV corner? I had a huge ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Barb Geller a lancé une discussion
is it suitable to install in a partially covered lanai? - Is it suitable to install in a partially covered lanai?
    Commenter
Barb Geller a lancé une discussion
    6 Commentaires
Barb Geller a lancé une discussion
Pickled oak kitchen - What color wall paint goes w pickled oak cabinets and dark cherry floor?
2 J'aime    11 Commentaires