6 Discussions
Barbie C a lancé une discussion
Paint Palette Help - blues with neutrals - Hello everyone, I just moved into my new beach home. The entire home is painted Sherwin Williams Crushed Ice. While I don't plan on paintin... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Barbie C a lancé une discussion
Paint Color - Beautiful bathroom - what color are the walls?
    3 Commentaires
Barbie C a lancé une discussion
Who makes that light fixture? - Absolutely beautiful!!! Would love to get it for my breakfast nook!
    Commenter
Barbie C a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Barbie C a lancé une discussion
Here is the draft drawing that shows some measurements
    Commenter
Barbie C a lancé une discussion
I need help with the elevation of the exterior of my new home - I am having a house built in Florida, about 1/2 mile from the beach, but inside a residential community that has mostly 1-story, stucco fron... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires