50 Discussions
Barb a lancé une discussion
Gloss vs. Flat on a Bead Board Ceiling - Trying to decide on flat vs. semi gloss or satin finish on the white bead board we are using on the ceiling of our new screened deck. It is... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Barb a lancé une discussion
Saguran End Table - Do or Don't - I'm considering an end table for my family room. The top is a black/grey/taupe saguran weave. I've always owend stained wood pieces. Can ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Barb a lancé une discussion
Where did you find the end table? - Lovely living room. Can you tell me where you find that end table? Thank you.
    1 Commentaire
Barb a lancé une discussion
Where can I find floor candle holders? - I'm looking for a contemporary looking floor candle holders for my landing. I don't have a plug for a floor lamp so I thought a floor candl... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Barb a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Barb a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Barb a lancé une discussion
Where can I find the floor candle holders shown in the picture. - Having a hard time finding contemporary floor candle holders. Suggestions? Thank you.
    1 Commentaire
Barb a lancé une discussion
Glass Grout - Does anyone have experience with using Dimension Glass Grout. Thinking of using with white glass tile (random brick design) on my backsplas... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Barb a lancé une discussion
Under cabinets lights in kitchen. - Can someone answer the easy question? Where should lights be installed under the cabinet. In the front, middle or toward back of cabinet cl... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Barb a lancé une discussion
Inserting stainless tile into a white glass backsplash. - For our kitchen backsplash, we have decided on an Optic White Random Brick Glass tile with bright white grout. My tile designer is suggesti... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...