10 Discussions
barebay57 a lancé une discussion
How do I personalize a living room using unique items? - I dislike the look of living rooms that look like a showroom or a page from a catalogue. What interesting things have you added to your roo... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
barebay57 a lancé une discussion
3 features you look for when buying a home to flip? - Other than location, location, location, what are the important features of a home that you look for when buying a home to flip?
    1 Commentaire
barebay57 a lancé une discussion
What to add to exterior wall - Other than landscaping, which we will add to the cottage, what could we put on the wall to fill the large blank space? Hopefully not someth... Lire plus
3 J'aime    24 Commentaires
barebay57 a lancé une discussion
What color would you choose for your interior paint OTHER than gray? - Don’t want gray again! What other color is a current neutral for interior paint?
    3 Commentaires
barebay57 a lancé une discussion
Is gray reaching the end of its trend? What color will replace it? - I’m tired of gray. Had it in my last house and now want something new. What color do you think will replace gray in the coming years? Votez maintenant
    7 Commentaires    43 Votes
barebay57 a lancé une discussion
Sunny, hot window. What do I do? - We have south facing full height windows in our living room and open concept dining room. You can see the blind from the previous owner on ... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
barebay57 a lancé une discussion
NO clue! How do I fix this kitchen!!??? - I am planning a complete gut of my kitchen. I want the wall with the French doors to be opened up to the living room ( can’t see them in th... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
barebay57 a lancé une discussion
Master bath layout - We have a very awkward bath layout and want to renovate. We need 2 sinks, a shower and toilet but no tub. Suggestions for layout would be ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
barebay57 a lancé une discussion
Living room unbalanced. - Two walls on either side of the fireplace are very different in size. Bulkhead must stay Couch must sit where the chairs are. This is not ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
barebay57 a lancé une discussion
What will be the most popular color after gray gets old? - The color gray is being used so much these days that I am tired of it. What do you think the next color will be that will replace gray?
    1 Commentaire