5 Discussions
basavagelyon a lancé une discussion
Transition toddler girl room to neutral twin nursery? - I'm having boy/girl twins. We plan to them move into the room currently occupied by my toddler when they're ~6 months. While I'd love to red... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
basavagelyon a lancé une discussion
counter stool to tie room together? - I'm looking for three counter stools to sit at a quasi-kitchen island between our dining room and kitchen. The previous owners had a farmhou... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
basavagelyon a lancé une discussion
Poll: Final paint color due TODAY - We have to get the final paint colors to the painters TONIGHT. I want to paint our bedroom something in the purple family (benefits of havin... Votez maintenant
    3 Commentaires    11 Votes
basavagelyon a lancé une discussion
Help! Where to put paint on room w/angled walls? - We have chosen SW Pressed Flower (satin finish) for our daughter's room in our new house. The upstairs bedrooms have slanted walls/ceilings.... Votez maintenant
    2 Commentaires    8 Votes
basavagelyon a lancé une discussion
SW white paint to pair with SW Neutral Ground? - Our new house has an open kitchen and dining room. The room gets a fair amount of light but it's all north-facing. The cabinets are currentl... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire