9 Discussions
bassadict69 a lancé une discussion
Mosquito injection systems for irrigation systems? - I have a large yard that will have 6 zones. We live on the lake and have a HUGE mosquito problem. I spray my yard every couple weeks with a ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
bassadict69 a lancé une discussion
What are these brown clumps in my yard? - I have these scattered throughout my yard...what are they?
    5 Commentaires
bassadict69 a lancé une discussion
What size pressure tank? - I have a 2hp Red Lion centrifugal pump pulling water out of the lake. Right now, it simply runs from the pump to 1 1/2" pvc to a spigot... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
bassadict69 a lancé une discussion
Pressure tank for one line and timer for second line? Possible? - I have an irrigation pump with the intake pulling water from the lake. The output of water is tee'd coming off the pump with an 1 1/2 line r... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
bassadict69 a lancé une discussion
Measuring for a new door & frame? - I am needing to replace an old exterior door and am not sure how to measure...do I simply measure the existing door? I will be replacing the... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
bassadict69 a lancé une discussion
Remove a brick? Or drill holes through the brick? - I am needing to run 2 water lines through my brick wall...should I drill through the brick? Or simply remove a brick and then seal it back u... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
bassadict69 a lancé une discussion
Fertilizer? - I have what I think is centipede in parts of my yard & san augustine in other parts of it. What ever I have, I am trying to get it to sp... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
bassadict69 a lancé une discussion
What grass is this? - We just moved & our yard has very little grass in almost all areas. Can someone tell me what type this is? http://i5.photobucket.com/al... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
bassadict69 a lancé une discussion
Which grass for shade? - I have a fairly nice established Bermuda lawn established, other than the shady spots that is! What is something I can seed the shady areas ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire