8 Discussions
bbowers35 a lancé une discussion
water proof and lowest emissions - our basement flooded and we are not reinstalling the sub floor and laminate flooring. We want to put new flooring directly on concrete. We a... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
bbowers35 a lancé une discussion
Frames - I have about 20-30 framed pictures (various prints, paintings, photos) that I recently pulled out of storage after we declutter to sell our ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
bbowers35 a lancé une discussion
Fall outdoor decorations
    Commenter
bbowers35 a lancé une discussion
Home Improvement Shopping - Hello, We are heading to New Hampshire and will be in the area of Mt. Washington National Park. Often times us Canadians can get better pri... Lire plus
    Commenter
bbowers35 a lancé une discussion
Front deck - The plan was to face the steps forward so I could have more or a porch feel. We did aluminium railings with glass and create a small seating... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
bbowers35 a lancé une discussion
Need help refreshing and updating this kitchen - this is a galley kitchen. I want to make it more modern. I don't want to change or paint the cabinets. I am thinking new counter top, sink, ... Lire plus
    67 Commentaires
bbowers35 a lancé une discussion
How do you know you are ready to move? - We purchased our home 14 years ago. In that time we have finished the basement, remodelled the kitchen and bathrooms and put on an addition.... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
bbowers35 a lancé une discussion
Need help with front step re design - This is a raised bungalow. I need to redo these front steps. I would like the entrance to be more inviting and face curb side or curb side a... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires