9 Discussions
bbtrix a lancé une discussion
Sophie's Back!! - Thank you Houzz and all the members who supported the effort! Welcome back, Sophie!!
5 J'aime    28 Commentaires
bbtrix a lancé une discussion
LG 4270 Clearance or Electrolux 517 - I need your expert advice. I've been following your threads for the last several months and pretty much had decided on the Electrolux 517, b... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
bbtrix a lancé une discussion
Thank you Buehl! - This is a shout out to Buehl who is always helping to make the home design/remodel process easier! She's been maintaining "basics"... Lire plus
10 J'aime    10 Commentaires
bbtrix a lancé une discussion
Been stuck for 3 months! Help me make lighting decisions! - I really need opinions from all of the talented people here to give me guidance. So many of you have wonderful taste and I cannot see the fo... Lire plus
    32 Commentaires
bbtrix a lancé une discussion
Countertop Install-part Deaux-is this it? - Some of you have followed my marble installation woes through my previous thread and mentions on other countertop install threads, so I thou... Lire plus
1 J'aime    47 Commentaires
bbtrix a lancé une discussion
Kohler Stages owners -- please help! - I am having difficulties with my marble counter fabrication and stages sink cutout. The fabricator is claiming he cannot achieve a zero reve... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
bbtrix a lancé une discussion
Kohler Stages owners -- please help! - I am having difficulties with my marble counter fabrication and stages sink cutout. The fabricator is claiming he cannot achieve a zero reve... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
bbtrix a lancé une discussion
Stone Installation Expectations-is this reasonable? - My marble was installed yesterday. The guys were nice and it appeared to go well until I saw one of them start mixing epoxy and applying to ... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
bbtrix a lancé une discussion
Countertop D-Day: excited yet nervous (sneak peak) - My fabricator sent a tease of my Vermont Montclair Danby from the shop. The slabs I chose have more movement and not as much white as I had ... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires