25 Discussions
bcappa a lancé une discussion
Flor Carpet tile- On the Dot - I want to change out my (new & expensive-shown below) existing 10 x 14 rug for the Flor Tiles (shown above) bone and charcoal design sho... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
bcappa a lancé une discussion
Love the rug. - How can I purchase the rug? Raleigh, NC. Thank you
    Commenter
bcappa a lancé une discussion
Living room function-never used room - I have a long narrow living/dining room- 16 feet wide by 26 feet long. I use the dining end of the room occasionally. I have a round table ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
bcappa a lancé une discussion
Artwork confetti - I am helping a friend to re-arrange artwork that she absolutly must keep. They are spaced over the dining room and living room walls with no... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
bcappa a lancé une discussion
Does anyone know what wallpaper this is? - I am trying to identify this wallpaper. It is dark brown (distressed) with silver squares. thank you!
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
bcappa a lancé une discussion
color? - Description shows: Color: Paloma Green Color Map: Grey BUT under product specifications it shows grey. Can you be more specific about the... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
bcappa a lancé une discussion
Can it be hung horizontally? - The picture of the back looks like the hanger is for vertical hanging only. Please let me know asap. I am in the mist of my decorating proj... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
bcappa a lancé une discussion
Weight of cooper chargers? - Can you tell me something about how heavy these are? I like to have quality items on my table, and I am concerned that these are very ligh... Lire plus
    Commenter
bcappa a lancé une discussion
long narrow living room/dining room combination. - My room is 18' wide by 28' long. A designer recommended a square rug (8 feet square) for under my round table. I really like that idea becau... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
bcappa a lancé une discussion
Wall behind mid-century modern bed - I'm back! Shown is the last update -kind of looks Island-ish- I do not like it. I am looking for SLEEK! I would love an all glass and s... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...