78 Discussions
bdgracy a lancé une discussion
backspash issue - The picture (below) shows a black line on quartzite backsplash next to wall. I asked what this is and was told it is the quartzite backing. ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
bdgracy a lancé une discussion
bathtub not level - Our new bathtub has been installed along with tile around it. Glass shower doors were installed. The glass company did not bother mentionin... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
bdgracy a lancé une discussion
should paint crown molding? - We are installing new stained wood window casings and baseboard. The new stain color is different than the color of the crown molding which ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
bdgracy a lancé une discussion
finishes in bathroom - We are putting oil rubbed bronze door pulls on hickory stained bathroom vanity, chrome faucet fixtures, and frameless beveled mirror. What f... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
bdgracy a lancé une discussion
new casement windows, stain/paint - We are renovating the whole upstairs. The current woodwork is stained and is in pretty bad shape. Our contractor has suggested replacing woo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
bdgracy a lancé une discussion
What size tile in shower? - I have a 46" by 47" shower. I am struggling on what size tile I should use. I have read many opinions that using large format ti... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
bdgracy a lancé une discussion
2 guest bathrooms. Which one should include tub? - We have 3 guest rooms. We are designing 2 upstairs guest baths. One will include a tub. I am torn which bathroom should have the tub. The en... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
bdgracy a lancé une discussion
Looking for photos of Daltile Elite Gray in Haut Monde installed? - We are doing a bathroom remodel and are looking for photos of the Elite Gray installed. If you have this porcelain tile, would you mind pos... Lire plus
    Commenter
bdgracy a lancé une discussion
renovating master bathroom - We are looking at Taj Mahal Quartzite for our counter tops in master bathroom. However, I am concerned about what I have read about quartzit... Lire plus
    Commenter
bdgracy a lancé une discussion
Transition master bath crown molding with the master bedroom. - Currently our master bath has medium dark stained crown molding. We are planning on painting the crown molding white along with the two win... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...