25 Discussions
beachy05 a lancé une discussion
Window hardware finish? - What finish do I use in our navy befroom? Do I coordinate with finish on door hardware & light fixtures ( bronze)? I have added brushed ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
beachy05 a lancé une discussion
Unbalanced living room! - Can you help me with how to balance the fireplace walls ( since they are not equals). Unsure of side tables & lamps too! Thanks for any ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
beachy05 a lancé une discussion
Desperate LR furniture placement - I need to finish this room. Should I keep these tall gray chairs? They are barely used & 5 years old. New swivel Barrell chairs? Need co... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
beachy05 a lancé une discussion
LR furniture placement - Would really appreciate help on this room. Narrow room 13.6 x 27. There are 3 doorways!! Not sure if I should try to make it work with these... Lire plus
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
beachy05 a lancé une discussion
Please help us with our TV Room - Its very small! 14 Length X 10.2 wide. Cabinets are 26 inch depth. Should we take out built in shelves or Redo them? Should we move TV to ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
beachy05 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
beachy05 a lancé une discussion
white slip covered sofas? Yes or NO - We're beginning to purchase furniture for our new lake house. My Husband has always loved the white slipcovered look-saw Crate & Barrel'... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
beachy05 a lancé une discussion
HELP-need advice on lights for new Lake House - We want house to feel coastal, timeless with a tad modern edge. Medium brown distressed hardwood. Furniture will be creams, whites & blu... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
beachy05 a lancé une discussion
help-time to order pendants & chandalier for new lake house - I need 3 pendants over 9 ft island (white cabinets, navy island) and 1 chandalier for Living room Choices -pendants -3 glass globes (15X10) ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
beachy05 a lancé une discussion
help me select pendant & LV room light please! - Hi - lights needed: Living Room - one fixture, 9 ft ceilings would be in center of room. Either Small orb from Ballard (23 diameter) OR crea... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...