9 Discussions
beanish a lancé une discussion
Deep closet in bathroom - Our upstairs bathroom (shared by two bedrooms, including master), has a very deep closet, about 30x30. It had a door I removed years ago be... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
beanish a lancé une discussion
Help! bathroom design choices - I am renovating our 1965 master bathroom, pictured below. My husband and I are in our 60s and planning to stay in our home as long as possi... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
beanish a lancé une discussion
Italian "Brickwall" tile for shower? - This is a matte finish, considering the white or oyster for new shower (replacing bathtub), that will accompany a subdued cherry wood vanity... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
beanish a lancé une discussion
Farewell, gold-leaf kitchen - We are about to embark on a long-overdue remodel of our -- how shall I say? -- idiosyncratic kitchen, which we have lived with for almost 25... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
beanish a lancé une discussion
Wood-Carrara Marble vanity: what goes with? - I just ordered a 48" vanity from Bertch, in this style but with a cherry/driftwood finish and Carrara marble top, rectangle undermount ... Lire plus
    Commenter
beanish a lancé une discussion
Signature Hardware vanities - Has anyone purchased a vanity from Signature Hardware recently? I am looking at bamboo or other wood vanity, not painted. There aren't rev... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
beanish a lancé une discussion
Driveway pervious concrete? - We are trying to improve the curb appeal of our 1965 ranch house in northern California (Bay Area) and would like to repave the driveway, am... Lire plus
    Commenter
beanish a lancé une discussion
Driveway: pervious concrete? - We are trying to improve the curb appeal of our 1965 ranch house in northern California (Bay Area) and would like to repave the driveway, am... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
beanish a lancé une discussion
Freestanding induction range? - I am thinking of replacing our '60s electric cooktop and wall oven with a freestanding induction range. Any suggestions for brands? Also, ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires