11 Discussions
Anthony (Beano) a lancé une discussion
Crimbo tree/decoration pics 2019 - Only a matter of time so I’ll start, got the tree out early (for me) this year! Have to say, does put a smile on my face with the house look... Lire plus
22 J'aime    116 Commentaires
Anthony (Beano) a lancé une discussion
Eventually made my coffee table - As some of you know I like all things mid century, Ive been after a coffee table for my new patio, needed to be able to survive in the eleme... Lire plus
19 J'aime    27 Commentaires
Anthony (Beano) a lancé une discussion
Whaaaaaaaat is going on with uploading pics? - Tried to start a new thread three times now, just sits uploading, I give up trying to share now :-( im talking 10mins, never had this time... Lire plus
1 J'aime    59 Commentaires
Anthony (Beano) a lancé une discussion
what’s up with the likes! - I’ve replied on a couple of my posts about this, I like to show my appreciation when someone replies to something I like, something I post o... Lire plus
2 J'aime    21 Commentaires
Anthony (Beano) a lancé une discussion
interior design choices coupled with other choices in life! - Just out of a bit of intrest, I was trying to book a holiday last night and I found myself dismissing hotels that were not decorated in a si... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Anthony (Beano) a lancé une discussion
so I made a bathroom unit and mirror! - As some of you know I like things that’s hard to get or in my case, sometimes don’t exist! Decided the give the bathroom a quick revamp, exi... Lire plus
24 J'aime    40 Commentaires
Anthony (Beano) a lancé une discussion
has your interior design taste changed much over the years? - Just curious as to what people’s interior design tastes have become over the years. I was born in the early 70s, my parents were quite trend... Lire plus
4 J'aime    36 Commentaires
Anthony (Beano) a lancé une discussion
courses to do with your interests! every took one? - As some of you will know, I like a bit of experimentation with my interiors, tbh I’ve found an ever increasing interest in fabrics and seati... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Anthony (Beano) a lancé une discussion
nude artwork....offensive? - Just as a matter of intrest, I’m big into my art and trying to finalise the pics for the livingroom, I’ve two pics that I really like (out o... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
Anthony (Beano) a lancé une discussion
that’s a fantastic bed, what make is it? - Love the bed, anyone know the maker?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...