12 Discussions
Beata Ewa a lancé une discussion
Guest/spare bedroom - I would like any suggestions on what colour should I paint the walls. Other suggestions on how to make the room more inviting?
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires
Beata Ewa a lancé une discussion
Here is my spare/guest bedroom. I'm wondering what colour should I paint the walls? What else can I do to make it more inviting?
    Commenter
Beata Ewa a lancé une discussion
Front door - I was wondering what colour should I paint my front door? I have a black steel roof, black shutters, red brick. The front door is forest gre... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Beata Ewa a lancé une discussion
Bedroom accessories advice - Here is my recently purchased bedroom set. It is dark brown solid wood, brand new curtains and rods. I need advice on any wall art, accessor... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Beata Ewa a lancé une discussion
Is white the new trend - As perviously suggested I rearranged the furniture, painted it teal, added an area rug and in a process of buying some plants. I have review... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Beata Ewa a lancé une discussion
To paint or not to paint? - I just had a black steel roof installed. The brick is red. Should I paint the siding or not? If yes what Color?
2 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Beata Ewa a lancé une discussion
To paint or not to paint? - I just had a black steel roof installed. The brick is red. Should I paint the siding or not? If yes what Color?
    1 Commentaire
Beata Ewa a lancé une discussion
Sunroom decorating ideas - I bought some new sunroom furniture and would like to find out if I should paint the walls. They are pale yellow. Also what colour should be... Lire plus
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires
Beata Ewa a lancé une discussion
Dining room accent ideas - I need ideas on what accent colors I can use on my formal dining room. The drapes are dusty pink and need to go. But what would work instead... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Beata Ewa a lancé une discussion
Living room accent ideas - I have a formal dining room which is missing accent colors. The current drapes are dusty pink which were left by previous owners. Please gi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...