15 Discussions
Nancy O’Connor a lancé une discussion
Art Over Fire Place - What size is the painting?
    Commenter
Nancy O’Connor a lancé une discussion
What type of floor is this? - Love the floor. Who makes it?
    Commenter
Nancy O’Connor a lancé une discussion
Beautiful Floor Tile - Would love to get something similar for my bathroom. Any information on this?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Nancy O’Connor a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Flooring - Love this floor. Where can I get it? Who makes it?
    Commenter
Nancy O’Connor a lancé une discussion
Light Fixture For Bedroom - Where is the fixture from? I’m looking for something similar.
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Nancy O’Connor a lancé une discussion
55+ Communities - Hi Everyone! I’ll start by saying my post is off topic & probably not for Houzz....but, I thought what the heck. Curious to know if anyo... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Nancy O’Connor a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Nancy O’Connor a lancé une discussion
Soundproofing My Ceiling - Hi Everyone, I live in a co-op apartment. The bldg is old.....I believe built in the late 40’s. Therefore, old squeaky floors. I’m on the fi... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Nancy O’Connor a lancé une discussion
Considering Benjamin Moore Grant Beige for my Living Room/Dining Room - Hi Everyone ! Currently in Florida helping my Aunt choose a new paint color for her living room/ dining room. The walls are now an ivory wit... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Nancy O’Connor a lancé une discussion
Bedroom Lighting - Hi Everyone ! Another lighting question. This ceiling fan light was here when I moved in. It doesn’t work. I need to replace it. I’m using a... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...